|Hertz HL 70
Hertz HL 70
The very compact HL 70 full-range has performance-enhancing properties and thrilling acoustic features. Its REN® Neodymium double magnet minimises space requirements and ensures power and stability at high temperatures, four layer CCAW voice coil wound on a KSV former, Damped Mesh fibre cone: it can be used as full range, central channel or excellent midrange in multi-way systems. Moreover the introduction of the V-cone® , for an excellent acoustic dispersion, and innovative Radial Venting System: HL 70 concentrates all the most recent Hertz innovations.
Size mm (in.) 70 (3”)
Power Handling - Peak W 100
Power Handling - Continuous W 50
Impedance Ω 4
Frequency response Hz 200 ÷ 14k
Sensitivity dB SPL 92
Voice coil Ø mm (in.) 20
Magnet REN® Neodymium
Cone/Dome Damped Mesh Fibre Cone
1. REN® Neodymium magnet; for the greatest energy in the smallest space.
2. Four layer CCAW voice coil wound on a KSV former; for excellent thermal and mechanical capacity.
3. Damped Mesh Fibre Cone; for extended bandwidth and smooth response.
4. V-cone®; for the best off-axis dispersion and mid-high frequency detail.
5. Anti-vibration rubber magnet cover; damps spurious vibrations.
6. Radial Venting System; for efficient thermal management.
7. Loss-less Polymer Rubber Surround; for long throw and maximum damping.